5 Things About…
- Writing longhand with pen and paper is terribly romantic to me
- The first time I was published I was eleven years old
- Nearly every genre interests me
- Coming up with new ideas is the easiest part of my writing
- Writing has been my chosen profession since I was old enough to hold a pen
- Reading next to a cozy fire
- Embroidery, crochet, and general cozy activities.
- Being quite adventurous, I have been skydiving, spelunking, Couchsurfing, #VanLife-ing, backpacking, hitchhiking, rock climbing, snorkeling, hiking to mountaintops, and once took a 24-hour long ride on a Russian train through Eastern Europe.
- Wearing polka dots
- Listening to non-native English speakers talking in English
- I love to travel and have been to 29 countries – the U.K. and Ireland are two of my absolute favorites
- INTJ + HSP
- I have lived both in a high desert and just 750 miles south of the arctic circle
- My brain likes projects and doesn’t believe in moderation
- I am also a textile artist over at Tinker & Wish